Congratulations on making one of the teams for the 2019 Dakota Ridge High School Volleyball Program. We look forward to seeing you tomorrow, August 14th, at uniform checkout during the assigned time slots.
We also need a team parent for Varsity, JV, Level 3 and Level 4 to help coordinate communications to parents. If you are interested, contact Boosters.
Please let us know if there are any questions.
GO EAGLES AND GOOD LUCK ON A GREAT 2019 SEASON!
1. August 6th at 6:00pm is a mandatory meeting "Positive Sport Parenting", this meeting is for ALL Fall sports in Jeffco and you must be there in order to play a Fall sport. This meeting is required by DRHS Sports Association and Matt Heckel (Athletic Director)
2. August 9th at 6:00pm is a mandatory meeting for Volleyball only, this meeting will be run by coaches and volleyball boosters. This meeting is required by the volleyball program and will cover expectations and calendar of events for the season.
3. August 9th from 7:00-11:00pm will be a Bonding event at the school immediately following the volleyball meeting (players only). This bonding event has been a tradition for years and will include pizza and games, this year will not include a sleepover.
Player Registration (I've also attached instructions)
1. Players must have a current physical to upload or on file. A physical is good for 12 months but must be valid for the entire season (through October)
2. You can now register your player at the Dakota Ridge Sports Website Click here. This has to be done BEFORE tryouts! Carefully read the information and click on the "Athletic Team Registration" square icon towards the center/bottom of the page. There are many pages to fill out including the pages to upload a physical and sign legal documents. The $175 Jeffco fee will be paid if your daughter makes a team and is done through JeffcoConnect (where you pay school fees) prior to the first match/event.
3. Freshman and New Players to Dakota Ridge who haven't created an Arbiter Athlete account Click Here and use school code S41568. This website is used by CHSSA to track eligibility and is required for ALL Colorado athletes.
If you have further questions please email the boosters email@example.com
Thank you DRHS Volleyball Boosters